Have faith, have hope .....serve others on the way.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

We are already into May and our little princes (Kristina) will be 5 on May 26th. I can’t believe how big she is. She is been going to the asilo (Italian preschool). She likes going there even though she doesn’t understand or speak much Italian. It is funny the other day I asked her if she knows her friends names and she answered, piccola and piccolo are the two names that she knows. Well in Italian, piccola means a little boy and piccola a little girl. Kimberly is doing great at school. She had a little play on May 13. It was really nice seeing her sing. Her teacher, Ms. Rogers, told me that she loves the stage. She will also be in second grade this coming year and her birthday is coming soon in June. We plan on taking her to Disneyland in Paris for her birthday since her last two birthdays; we have been in the middle of moving so she hasn’t had a party. My little baby boy, Jonah, is growing fast. He acts like a two year old and is so funny. He loves to wear his sister’s dresses all the time and dance and sing like he was a princess. We hope he grows out of it soon. It looks like all of my kids love to sing. Gordon started a new job to work for AFRICOM so he has been going to Africa. I am still having morning sickness at 21 weeks. I read in a magazine that morning sickness is considered a good sign of a healthy pregnancy. Some guy must have written that article! just know is not fun. We are not finding out the gender of the baby. I think that will be nice not knowing and wondering until the baby is born. I thought I was having a baby boy because of the way my belly feels and looks. Now I think is a girl because I had almost the same symptoms I felt with Kim. That means either way I am right. We truly don’t know, as longer the baby is healthy. Whatever our Heavenly Father has decided for us we are more than happy. Oh, I almost forgot Mother’s Day was a great day. The kids got me a new camera since my sister mysteriously made me forgot the one in her car when we were on vacation. Also, Jonah sings a serenata con todo y guitarra a mano, nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment